Today more and more businesses are turning to feng shui
Business owners and managers recognise the need to transform the workplace. This is in order to be able to cope with and adapt to the demands of a rapidly changing world. Millions of dollars are invested annually in corporate feng shui to help build a solid foundation for stability, effectiveness and prosperity in business.
Creating the right, thriving environment for your business can make a huge difference to performance and results. Whether you work from home or run a large office in the Nashville area, feng shui can help you to be more successful by optimising your work space to capture the vital energy and boost profits. Feng Shui Louisville has the very latest in feng shui techniques to transform your office for success. Stylish, Practical and effective.
Benefits of using feng shui in Business
• an optimum, comfortable and stress free working environment
• a balanced coordinated environment for efficient and stable growth
• greater job satisfaction
• reduced workload, absenteeism and staff retention
• a productive environment to increase output and profits
• sharpened decision-making skills
• encouraged inspiration, motivation and innovation
• increased creativity and better communication
• improved quality of teamwork, staff interaction and higher morale
• appropriate logo and corporate identity for the 21st century
The list of successful organisations using feng shui includes Zappos, The Royal Bank Canada, Threshold Communications (North America), Hyatt Hotels, Lynne’s Paradise Cafe, Harvest Restaurant Louisville, Classical Acupuncture and Herbs, The Drepung Gomang Institute, and many others.
A feng shui consultation includes
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the office:
– positioning of the work stations
– assessment of all key areas (doors, windows, passages, etc)
– dowsing for geopathic stress
– checking EMF pollution
– looking at your brand and website from the feng shui perspective
4. Discussion of findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation).
6. Follow up, fine tuning consultation on the phone / in person (if required) after 1-3 months.
Does Your Work Space Make You Feel Like this? It Doesn’t Have To Be This Way!
Feng Shui can help you change this!
SUCCESS IN BUSINESS depends on the congruence between you and your brand and the environment. Holistic Success Design allows for MAXIMUM BENEFIT from the minimum effort, because it is based on the key business areas such as branding, coaching and feng shui.
“Sir Richard Greeberry, who must be the least faddy businessman in the world, believes in feng shui. Companies including Virgin Atlantic and the Hong Kong and Shanghai Bank are apparently using feng shui to increase their profits. Architects are queuing to learn how to maximise the beneficial energy flow of buildings, and so are Estate Agents.”
“Influencing behaviour is almost all of what management is about, and buildings influence behaviour.”
John A Seiler, Architect
Distant consultations are also available.
Send me a video or photos of your home or business and then we can talk on the phone. Another great option is to get on a live Skype video call and using the camera on your laptop or smart phone, walk me around your place. Contact me for more info: 502 777 3586