Feng Shui Classes
Feng Shui Introductory Workshop in Nashville
Local Feng Shui Study Group in Nashville
This is my most popular Feng Shui course and is totally unique… you can not get this training anywhere else in the country!
On each course I take 8 (max) participants through 8 homes or business locations.
This is an amazing shared learning experience where you get to –
- participate in the consultation process by both watching and assisting a Feng Shui expert with over 20 years experience.
- You get to learn through repetition… so that the techniques become second nature to you
- You get time to ask every question under the sun! This is learning at its best…
- You are in a supportive learning environment where you become empowered to apply Feng Shui techniques that will serve you for the rest of your life.
- I encourage you to join in and to assist me and to share your learning experiences
- Each participant gets a full consultation at their own home or business and then you get to join me as we work on the other group members places
- You meet like minded friends and become part of a growing Feng Shui community
- The course is very affordable and great value
DURING THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN
• Definitions of feng shui
• Purpose of feng shui
• History & different schools of feng shui
• The difference between feng shui and interior design
• Feng shui manifestation process
• How feng shui works
• Power of intention
FENG SHUI PRINCIPLES, MODELS, MAPS, ADVANCED FENG SHUI NON-LINEAR PATTERN RECOGNITION
• Energy (chi)
• Factors affecting our energy
• Yin & yang
• 5 energies (intro)
• 5 animals (intro)
• Feng shui compass /Luo pan (intro)
• Feng shui metaphors
• I-ching (intro)
• Feng shui astrology (intro)
• How to do feng shui
FENG SHUI TOOLS & RESOURCES
• 3 types of feng shui remedies
• Crystals, minerals
• Sparkling objects
• Wind-chimes, mobiles, sound
• Electric devices
• Heavy objects, sculptures
• Symbols, pictures, posters, photos
• Energising objects
• Space clearing, blessings, defensive and protection methods
• Geopathic Stress (GS) harmonisers (intro)
• Feng shui methods and rituals
ASPECTS OF FENG SHUI
• External feng shui
• History of property
• Shapes and feng shui
• Feng shui of a house
• Feng shui of a workspace
• Feng shui of an office
• Timing in feng shui
• Sick Building Syndrome (SBS) (intro)
• Geopathic Stress (GS) (intro)
• Electro-magnetic (EMF) pollution (intro)
FENG SHUI CONSULTATION
1. An assessment of the client’s needs and issues.
2. A review of the history of the property.
3. Feng shui assessment of the property, dowsing for geopathic stress, checking EMFpollution.
4. Discussion of feng shui findings, definition of solutions and implementation plan.
5. Making immediate minor feng shui corrections to the property if possible (space clearing and geopathic stress harmonisation).
6. Follow up, fine tuning feng shui consultation on the phone after 1-3 months.
FENG SHUI KITCHEN
1. Positioning of the kitchen (not facing the front door, no toilet next to it, ideally in the south/east part of the house)
2. Lighting (spotlights, no fluorescent strip lighting)
3. Space (tables, worktops)
4. Stove (gas with many burners, electric, microwave oven) position (power), vent
5. Water (filter www.freshwaterfilter.com)
6. Stove vs sink (fire quarrels with water)
7. Cycle of cooking (fridge > sink > pots > stove)
8. Fridge/larder (full), fridge – notice board
9. Colours (warm, pastel, yellows, green, off white, avoid blue)
10. Flowers (money plant, lemon balm)
11. Herbs (spices)
12. Hub / heart of your home
13. Juicer (life force)
14. Bless the food (especially if it’s not organic)
15. Tools in good order (knives /ceramic/ should be sharp, no aluminium pots, use glass or stainless steel)
16. Avoid sharp corners
17. No broken/chipped cups, etc
18. Prismatic/ rainbow crystal/ maker
19. Check for geopathic stress (GS) and electromagnetic radiation / Install Helios3 neutraliser (www.helios3.com)
VENUE: At participants Homes and Businesses in and around Cincinnati. (Once participants are signed up for the course a schedule will be sent out to all with dates and locations – We usually do two consultations per day – on alternating Saturdays and Sundays)
HOLISTIC SUCCESS DESIGN
COACHING – BRANDING – FENG SHUI
SUCCESS IN BUSINESS depends on the congruence between you and your brand and the environment. Holistic Success Design allows for MAXIMUM BENEFIT from the minimum effort, because it is based on the key business areas such as branding, coaching and feng shui.
THE AIMS OF THE TRAINING ARE
• to significantly increase number of clients and customer loyalty (revenues and market share)
• to ensure that your name is ubiquitous in the business world (brand awareness and effectiveness)
• to improve brand’s authority (brand value and relevant differentiation)
Change can be best initiated in three key domains: environment (feng shui), appearance (branding), and inner mind (coaching, values, behaviours). Holistic Success Design will improve the reputation of your brand and it will affect the quality of your services. With feng shui the feeling in the office will improve, people will become more enthusiastic and productive.
Successful people are made, not born. The research suggests that successful people don’t necessarily have an especially high IQ, but they almost always have 1) very supportive environments, 2) they have important mentors and 3) they always put in a lot of effort. So in fact, people who have good coaches or mentors always achieve more than those without. You might even say that good coaching makes success certain.
Feng Shui (how to make the environment work for you) – 2 Day workshop – Dates to be announced
1. What feng shui is and how it works
2. Brand alignment with the environment (feng shui)
3. Feng shui management and congruence check list
4. Secrets of feng shui
5. How to affirm space/homes/offices
6. 80/20 feng shui: everything you need to know to feng shui businesses and homes
7. Feng shui your own home and business
8. How to feng shui your website